Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For my fellow gaming parents

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

For my fellow gaming parents Empty
PostSubject: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:39 pm

I will post this link here as well so I don't neglect my forum brothers. =P

http://www.standardtemplateconstruct.net/2013/03/an-experiment-in-parenting-pt-1.html#more
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Good luck on that deal dude. It took many a frustrating games for Ian to finally get rolling to the point where I wasn't kickin myself in the ass for introducing the game to him.

Good article C!
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm

lol! Great article, can't wait for part two as I met said daughter at said tournament and am curious how this went? Smile
Back to top Go down
Wayno

Wayno

PostSubject: Re: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:11 am

Good stuff. I went through the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

PostSubject: Re: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 am

Lets finish our little story no gamers have been harmed in the making of this tale.

http://www.standardtemplateconstruct.net/2013/03/an-experiment-in-parenting-pt-2.html?m=1
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am

Well it sounds like it was a good day. I remember talking with you and her and was amazed at her knowledge of what transpired during the game such which units did good, scoring ect. It was my impression that she had been more involved before that day, sharp as a tack that one is! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For my fellow gaming parents   For my fellow gaming parents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For my fellow gaming parents
Page 1 of 1