Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretzel

Pretzel

The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy   The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:27 pm

Went South to Cincy and played a 40K Battle The Blood of Martyrs "Defense of The Acid Dam" My 4,000points of Chaos Warriors attacked 2,500points of Brady's Eldar. I wiped him out in the 5th Turn "A Glorious Triumph". High light for Brady was destroying Karn and his Squad of Khrone Berzerkers with his Wraith Lord & Warp Spiders. Highlight for me was Abaddon & his Terminator Squad gunning down the Farseer at the Gate
Feast; Al Rosa's Pizza with Pepperoni & Bacon, BBQ Wings, Salad
Back to top Go down
Crawling Chaos

Crawling Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy   The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:06 am

Nice, but why such a large point discrepancy?
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy   The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:59 am

I think it was the mission.

Sounds like a great time.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Pretzel

Pretzel

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy   The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Yes Mission gave me big point advantage bounce bounce 

Another high point in the battle was our mini clash of the titans
Eric Chaos Defiler w/2 Power Claws & Power Scourge & Twin-Linked Auto-cannons & Battle Cannon vs. Brady's Giant Eldar Wraith Knight w/ Star Cannon & Bright Lance, Sword & Power Shield; fight lasted 2 turns, 4 rounds of assaults, Eric's Defiler had a Power Scourge that reduced Brady's Knight's to WS: 1 (-3WS each turn) and Eric rolled a successful "It will not Die" Regeneration and healed a Hull Point. But Brady kept rolling invulnerable saves, the first turn. and hit me a few times, but only one GLANCE & no penetrations. Second turn Brady did not make the saves & died!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy   The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Of Martyrs Battle in Cincy
Page 1 of 1