HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FoW so it Begins or "Feeling Like a Noob part 2"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warmonger

PostSubject: FoW so it Begins or "Feeling Like a Noob part 2"   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Like the title says I've started messing around with FoW again. If you remember "Feeling Like a Noob part 1" which actually was 2 years ago. How times fly. Any ways this time really started about 3 months ago when I started reviewing the rules and bought the Desperate Measures book.

I went back to the FoW site and watched the Boot Camp videos to refresh my memory. This series of video's is a great tool. They are between 7-8 minutes each and each one explains a different aspect of the game with visual and verbal examples.

At the bottom of the page there is another set of videos from the guys at Beasts of War in which they show the start up as a noob all the way to their first tournament and if you don't care about the Historical aspect well niether do they, well at least Warren's doesn't. His army is something out of Raiders of the Lost Arc complete with a Nazi UFO. Good stuff!  Cool 

Anyways I'll be posting every once in a while some of what I'm doing in the FoW world, so stay tuned if your interested.  Smile

FoW so it Begins or "Feeling Like a Noob part 2"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1