HomeUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is my Fluff for Theme points at the Maul in the Mall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wayno

PostSubject: This is my Fluff for Theme points at the Maul in the Mall   Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am

OPERATION : THE MAUL IN THE MALL

I am honored to have received word from an Elder Advisor to The Emperor himself, to check into the reports from Planet Dicehead in the Bradley system. By all accounts, Governor Shane of Planet Dicehead on the lower rim of the Bradley system has reported; his planet is being infested with rogue psykers, witches, traitors, and heretics from the vast reaches of space. This massing of heretics is unlike any The Imperium has encountered. Although the heretics have yet to reach the capitol province of Volunteeria, many have fled the planet to avoid the dark corruption.

Strange pulses in the warp near Planet Dicehead have been detected. This is no secret. Are these pulses drawing the heretics to the Bradley system? Why are they massing? Is there a threat of this infection spreading? Are the reports from Planet Dicehead false, leading the forces of The Imperium into a Xenos trap? Do I ponder Xenos Invasion? To detect the truth and purge the heretics, this is my mission. The creatures of the warp have one trait. Their undying contempt for The Emperor. I must purge the heretics with extreme prejudice to discover the truth. I know the purpose of my coming to Planet Dicehead.

Joining me in my mission is Monica Joeco; Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus. I have yet to cross paths with my second in command. She has acquired a steadfast veteran retinue called the Hot Shots. They are worthy of an elite Inquisitor in the service of The Emperor. Although we may differ in style and belief, I have been assured we share similar results in our quests in the name of The Emperor.

At my command are two veteran units from the Daughters Of The Emperor. These Sisters of Battle are renown for their faith in The Emperor and artillery. They shall supply the main body of heavy support for the mission ahead. Their blessed Exorcist Tanks are always a welcomed sight. With The Emperor’s guidance, their shells shall rain down on the heretics like a plague of cleansing.

From the Cleveland system near the Bradley system, I shall command the 52nd Clevelandaries. An Inquisitorial Storm Trooper platoon of four units and a column of five transport vehicles. These units will provide transportation, covering fire, and assist with their knowledge of Planet Dicehead. These hardened troops have completed several missions in the Bradley system. They are equipped with the weapons and skills to be worthy adversaries.

I am not far now from the Bradley system. For the dire importance of this mission, all at my command must remain strong willed, precise, and unbroken. I am confident in the success of my mission and the units at my command. I feel, I shall be called upon to fulfill all vows I have taken. Heretics crave the cleansing of Absolution, for we shall deliver. I shall bring The Hell Finders to the surface of Planet Dicehead. The truth shall be discovered. In The Name Of The Emperor!

Wayno; Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Lord
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fluff for Theme points at the Maul in the Mall   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 am

Great fluff!!! Like I said before, you're doing the fluff for our team "bugs" for A-con next March.

Let's just play the friggin' game and have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Wayno

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fluff for Theme points at the Maul in the Mall   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Just so it makes sense:

Shane is the owner of Dicehead Games at the Bradle Square Mall, in Cleveland, Tennesse. Monica Jo is my little girl. And the rest is what it is.

Fluff is cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is my Fluff for Theme points at the Maul in the Mall   

Back to top Go down

This is my Fluff for Theme points at the Maul in the Mall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1