Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckeye Battles Practice Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warmonger

Warmonger

Buckeye Battles Practice Game Empty
PostSubject: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Edge and myself played a practice game last Wednesday. Here is the report. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/0sd0AdGkciE
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:13 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:59 am

Good report 'monger!
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:56 am

That's pretty bad ass. Looked like a good game. Do you guys mind if I link to that on my blog? Credit were it's due of course.
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 am

Great rep Monger. Much better on the camera work.

Thanks again for the game.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Thanks guys, I been working on it. Don't mind a bit, link away. I liked the shot where all of Edges Rhinos and Razorbacks were advancing across the board together. It gave me a real feeling of a mechanized advance across the battle field. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Thank you sir I'll type out a little blurb and throw it up in the next couple days. Did you learn anything from the game at all monger? It looks like Edge changed up his list.. How did the mission play for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Missions don't seem bad at all.
I changed my list because I didn't have the firepower after the pain (3 exorcists) was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 am

I thought this mission might be so so due to starting on the short ends of the table but it actually worked out quite well for a long range shooty army. It gave me at least one extra round of shooting which was critical in holding up Edges rhino rush. I also didn't realize that they were using the "Nova" rules for vehicles entering the table. That's where the whole vehicle must be on the table not just the base. Doesn't make much of a difference for most vehicles but makes a bit of a difference with the Vendetta by reducing it's firepower on the turn it comes in from reserves by 66 percent. It also reminded me that I need to switch out those heavy bolters on my vehicles to heavy flamers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckeye Battles Practice Game   Buckeye Battles Practice Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckeye Battles Practice Game
Page 1 of 1