Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos... where's the flyers?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

Chaos... where's the flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

One thing I've noticed as of late and with the "Summer of Flyers" is... where are the Chaos flyers? Just about every army has some sort of flyer, whether it's skimmers with Eldar or the Tau Empire's Hammerhead to the new StormRavens for Marines of all kinds and the new GKs (I imagine Sisters will get to the keys to them also). Hell, even Orks have gyro-copters. But for some odd reason Chaos has gotten the GW shaft! During the Heresy, did Chaos forget to turn the faction of the Mechanicum that delt with flying vehicles? Was Horus thinking as he left Mars "I feel like I'm forgetting something.... Abaddon any ideas?"

Not even a lousy land speeder.... or even a drop pod.

In all I'm hoping GW spreads some of the Flyer love towards the Chaos end of the spectrum.

Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:27 am

I think they will have them with the new Codex and updates.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Wayno

Wayno

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 am

True Dat!!!
Back to top Go down
BrianL

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:24 pm

I don't want to see some spikey bitted copy of all the Imperial stuff. I want some truly Chaosy vehicles that twist the mind to look upon. All the lighter side of Chaos has now are worse versions of a corpse's failed dream. Give them their own stuff please.
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:40 pm

BrianL wrote:
I don't want to see some spikey bitted copy of all the Imperial stuff. I want some truly Chaosy vehicles that twist the mind to look upon. All the lighter side of Chaos has now are worse versions of a corpse's failed dream. Give them their own stuff please.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I got to agree with BrianL, they need some of their own stuff. I kind of like the idea of the Death Claw drop pod (I think that's what they call it) it comes in like a drop pod but can then take off and move around the board. Can you say "moving road blocks".

Good to hear from you again Brian!
Back to top Go down
BrianL

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 pm

That'd be cool, but I'd rather see a blasphemous bonding of flesh and metal that rips it's way through the warp to disgorge it's occupants onto the battlefield. Have it be able to target enemies or avoid a scatter roll by having it burst from an ally.
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:30 am

cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos... where's the flyers?   Chaos... where's the flyers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos... where's the flyers?
Page 1 of 1