Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals Empty
PostSubject: 1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals   1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 am

I played in the RTT at the KK yesterday and the first round I got our very own Drkmorals as my oponent. I was able to do a video battle report for the first game but didn't have enough juice to do anymore the rest of the day. Drkmorals handed me my ass during the game, but alas I learned a few things about how differently one can run Daemons. I have played Daemons a few times, but his list was different than most I've encountered. Unfortunately, the next game was against ML's Edge who also was running Daemons.... man I can't catch a break here... 2 Daemon armies in a row and and played all 3 of my games against ML members out of a 14 player roster. I even played my son in the last game. The Ramsay boyz didn't fair well in the event except for the fact that I won best painted for my Death Guard, the highlight of my day. cheers I'll post the video after work tonight.
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals   1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:06 am

Always a great game Mack, thanks.

Ian knows his stuff, he will be top tier sooner than you think.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals   1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 am

It was a fun game and great to meet you Mack. I was bummed we got paired up as my army was very much the rock to your scissors it was a uphill battle for the list you brought. Congrats on the painting award though!!!
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals   1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 am

Sorry guys, but when I did turns 2 and half of of 3, I must have hit camera and not movie and it took just a pic. I'm still new to the iphone thing. Again sorry you guys didn't get to see how bad Drkmorals smoked me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals   1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 pt RTT at KK w/ Drkmorals
Page 1 of 1