Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Angels vs da cockroaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Empty
PostSubject: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:17 pm

I thought Edge was supposed to show up for a game today, but the "Orkin man" showed up instead with a big friggin' can of Black Flag.

Those stormravens are just as bad, if not worse, than those valks for the IG. Gotta remember to take 1st turn against those alpha strike flyers. Learned alot... always good. Thanks again for the game Edge.

Anyway here's the video battle report. I'm going to try to get better on the recording.

https://2img.net/h/i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac172/handofdume4u/VID00506.jpg

Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:35 am

?
I can't see the video...

I gotta wait til morning?!?

lol, thx again Mack.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:08 pm

It's my first time man.... I'm a virgin. I'll work on it and post a new link, the post Email and 'monger's game.
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Had to open a youtube account, but here's a new link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxqyN3NkKvc
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 am

Thanks Mack.
Was it easy to open up a youtube account?
Next few matchups we should use some sort of structure...intro to peeps and armies...turn by turn play both sides.

I really like the camera you used, what was it called again?

I think I will post some of the games from the Keep. Hopefully the system will be comfortable enough to get some DBCC games up.
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 am

It was the first time for me other than recording my baby being born. It was easy to get the youtube account. The hardest thing for me was putting the clips together to make the movie. It also took awhile to upload, it's not like a still pic (about 1/2 hour) even with fast internet. It's a "Flip"camera, the "mino", it's a little smaller than just the regular "Flip".

'monger said he liked it also... he may get one also.

I put together the other movie and post it later today.

With several of these, DBCC would be easier to film multiple games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Angels vs da cockroaches   Blood Angels vs da cockroaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Angels vs da cockroaches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martial Law :: Battle Reports-
Jump to: