Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warmonger

Warmonger

Two Things Empty
PostSubject: Two Things   Two Things Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:27 pm

First off, for those of you who visited Faeit 212 and found it to be shut down, it is now back up and running cheers

It's most recent story (please take with salt as this is still a rumor) Has GW been SOLD? scratch Here is the post from Faeit 212.

Has Games Workshop Been Sold, and If So........

There have been reports that Games Workshop has been sold, and that the announcement has just not yet been made. Right now these are mostly rumors and conjectures, and since we have been hearing these rumors for years, they are hard to believe.

So lets assume for a second that the company is changing or been sold. Could this not be very beneficial to the hobby as a whole? After all there are many shortcomings the community has with the company, and this would be the perfect opportunity for some changes that could seriously rock the hobby and take it to new heights.

Please understand that there are lots of these rumors floating around right now. If and when something is announced I will have more information coming.

via Lokken on Apocalypse 40k
http://apocalypse40k.blogspot.com/2013/06/games-workshop-sold.html
Now I have a yet unconfirmed source, telling me that the deal has happened, and simply hasn't been announced yet.  I have tried to tap into my sources at GW, but nothing. 

Back to top Go down

Two Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martial Law :: 40k Articles and Editorials-
Jump to: