Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EGC FoW Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warmonger

Warmonger

EGC FoW Tournament Empty
PostSubject: EGC FoW Tournament   EGC FoW Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:21 pm

So I have signed up and have had my list checked. I haven't officially turned it in yet but if I do by the 5th of May then for one game a unit of my choice becomes fearless  cheers  so I'll be getting it in soon. This is a themed event and so my DM list can't be used. This is what I plan on using instead. It is rated Confident/Veterans. 1650 pts.

HQ- 2 Panzer IV H's
CP- 2 Panzer III M's, 1 Panzer IV H
CP- 2 Panzer III M's, 1 Panzer IV H
SP- 3 Tiger 1E's
SP- 2 8-Rads (reece)
SP- 2 8.8 pak 36's (anti-air/tank)
SP- 3 15cm NW41's (smoke/artillery)

I think this is a pretty balanced list. I have a CiC and 2iC as there is no option to take only one HQ. Then there is 3 tank platoons (1 is heavy), some reece/recon from the 8- Rads, some AAA and additional anti- tank from the 88's and last but not least a little smoke and artillery bombardments from the NW41's (nebelwerfers).

I have most of it put together and primed and as the painting restrictions requires only a base coat I should be good there. I'd be better if my air brush compressor worked but I'll get it done. I have 2 Panzer III M's yet to show up but as they are coming from over seas hopefully it will be soon. I'll try to get some pics as soon as I get it all base coated.
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

EGC FoW Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGC FoW Tournament   EGC FoW Tournament Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Well I attended this weekend before last. We had a good turn out at 12 people and 7 nice tables. Should have took my camera as all the armies were completely painted,  some with display boards, well except one. Yes I was "That Guy" with the unfinished army. Here is a pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had a good time learned alot and even won my last game  cheers  Looking forward to the next one!
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

EGC FoW Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGC FoW Tournament   EGC FoW Tournament Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:33 am

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EGC FoW Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: EGC FoW Tournament   EGC FoW Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EGC FoW Tournament
Page 1 of 1