Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAG battle reports

Go down 
+2
Edge
Drkmorals
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:55 am

Hey guys it appears I passed my drug test... errr didn't get voted off the island? Either way I get to hang with the ML kids now =P So of course I should start spamming the forum with nonsense and links right? =)

Here is game one from CAG http://emperorscodex.blogspot.com/2011/05/cag-2001-round-1-demons-vs-orks.html Enjoy!!

I'll update this post as I add more. Also Glad to be a new member I'll do my best not to ruin your club name. =P
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Welcome aboard C!
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Welcome aboard. we are taking orders for new ML shirts... you in?

Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Sure I am in for a shirt I'll throw my hat in on the shirt thread.
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Good report with some really clear pics. Who was the Ork player.... if I may ask. The figs looked familiar. scratch
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Koo-Doo put the smackdown on 'em with his Orky Castle in the Corner tactic. Must have learned it from some IG player...
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Warmonger

Warmonger

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Love the report...so many PICS! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wayno

Wayno

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Good stuff C. Great shots of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

LOL yes the orks become a problem a really tough game but fun. My first time playing KooDoo as well. Thanks for the feedback guys normally I try to get the bat reps out in a quick fashion however school finals are kicking my teeth in way worse than the orks. =P Uploading those pictures takes more free time than I can spare at the moment lol.
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Took a time out from studying to get round 2 up this evening.

http://emperorscodex.blogspot.com/2011/06/cag-2011-round-2-demons-vs-sw.html Enjoy guys!!!
Back to top Go down
BrianL

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 am

I ran into this sort of situation in a tournament back in December. That is why I most always rock a Bloodthirster with Unholy Might and Blessing of the Blood god. Well, unholy might is for Grey knight paladins, but works great on raiders as well.
Back to top Go down
Methoderik

Methoderik

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 am

Yeah that was a great game. Charles you played it perfect. And you were right, I probably should have waited to charge that first turn. I still think my list, tweaked a little and played better, could fare better against Demons.
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Great report. Thanks..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 am

@BrianL I like a thirster but for his points cost he can be torrented down which is annoying to me. With Fateweaver he is a beast to kill, but without some times he is never going to see combat I think. I have run him a few times in test games. I am going to try tweak so I can keep my heralds but if it doesn't work out I might be testing him again soon lol.

@Methoderik Thanks man, I have been wondering if you have played the new knights with your list. They don't really like heavy armor either depending on the build so I would imagine they have a rough time. As for being better VS demons I normally would tell you that demons aren't much of the meta and wouldn't worry about tweaking your list, but locally it appears thats not true at all. =P Also Demons honestly are a codex that for the most part likes to match up with marines. Once your out of the metal boxes of safety almost everything useful in the book eats normal marines like M and M's. Hard candy shell soft inside. =)

@Hand of Dume, Thanks one more coming!!!! where I make my small mistake of the day which costs me placing. lol.

Back to top Go down
BrianL

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm

You are correct about the Thirster without Fatey nearby. He's usually in
My second wave, and when I get flipped, he usually never get a turn. Without him, tongue Grinders are probably best. Although, BS3 can be really annoying. Anyway, I look forward to the next installment of All My Daemons.

p.s. Have you checked out the Daemons Gone Wild thread at Warseer? It's in the groups and factions section. You have to log in to be able to see it. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:10 pm

I don't normally hit up warseer at all. Actually aside from dakka and the local forums I am not really a forum guy. I tend to just get annoyed with people more than anything lol.

I'll check it out though since you brought it up. Try to give it a read over this weekend. =)
Back to top Go down
BrianL

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 pm

The Daemons Gone Wild thread is the only one I look at. It's a pretty huge thread. Don't read beyond the last twenty or so pages unless you want to read it. I don't know if you met him, but DJ3 was out here for that ladder tournament way back in November. (he won)
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Nice report.... as always with good pics.

It probably was the Adepticon winner's list. Kirby seems to run the "flavor of the month" armies. Not much creativity on his part, but as long as you had fun....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAG battle reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG battle reports   CAG battle reports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAG battle reports
Page 1 of 1