Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adepticon games

Go down 
+2
Warmonger
Drkmorals
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm

some rough info, I didn't have time to take pictures to do detailed reports I was too busy WINNING =P

http://emperorscodex.blogspot.com/2012/05/adepticon-2012-40k-championship-games.html
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:55 am

Nice reports C Smile
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:08 am

Good reports C... even without the pics.
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:27 am

Good reps. Did you learn anything critical about your list, good or bad? Ready for ATC?
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Josh

Josh

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:23 pm

Always fun reading your battle reports. Too bad you lost to smoking hot dice in round 4. The statistics on you shooting your whole army at a squad of fiends and hardly hurting them has got to be crazy. Those losses are always tough.

At least you had some fun games.

We need to start planning out a ML team for the team tournament next year.
Back to top Go down
Drkmorals
Admin
Drkmorals

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:59 am

Thanks Guys,

EDGE I did learn a few things I would like to tweak. At this point its pretty clear that once you build a core with the GK's you can add whatever you like to fit your playstyle and the list is still very capable IMO. I have a couple directions I want to test for 2000 points, but I am ready for ATC and I still on track to make it.

JOSH If you or the guys want to do anything for adepticon you have to start talking about it pretty far in advance. The event sells out fast so you honestly have to all be on board by Nov or whenever tickets start to go on sale.

Back to top Go down
Helpless Will

Helpless Will

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:41 am

I'm in the process of tweaking the wolf list I brought to DBCC in order to finalize the list I'm bringing to ATC.

DBCC allowed me to spot some decent weaknesses in the list. So, if you want to get in some games, let me know. I can carve some time away from work during the weekends, and after 5pm during the week, fairly reliably.

Adepticon, I'd definitely be down for. I'm planning on going regardless of whether or not I'm playing in 2013.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adepticon games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adepticon games   Adepticon games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adepticon games
Page 1 of 1