Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maul Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayno

Wayno

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 am

My day started with a center objective/table quarters battle against a bike army. I tabled the bikes in 4 turns however I did not get all the points for doing this. I was one turn away from moving into the center.

It all went down hill from there.

I lost my leader to perils of the warp in a game that counts your leader as 4 KP's. On the day I rolled a 1 on 8 Exorcist shots. And five times, I repeat five times I was within six inches of a Land Raider with 2 melta guns, and did not even hit the things. That left my fickle units out in serious charge range of some hardcore charging units. So much for blowing those Termies out of the LR so I can lace them with Exorcists.

Anyway in the second round I played a Wolf list w/LR,Multiple Razorbacks,2 Wolf rider units, and 2 Long Fang units. This was a good fight but Close combat sucked for me.

Third round was a Lysander/Terminators/LR's/Razorbacks list. KP/Kill General, and in this game you could recycle your units using the outflnk rules. I went first, and everything that I would kill would come right back in and hurt me worse than what I just did to him.

Dickie did a little better. He played Wolves,Terminator Marines,Blood Angles. We had a great time. Every army that I saw looked pretty strong. Shane loved my little fluff story, but there were not as many people this year so they did not do a best theme.

Well, after this I have learned that I am tired of getting munched in close combat, and I can't rely on toughness three with multiple hardcore weapons. I am switching back to Bug's, to try to fix my little problem.

Last edited by Wayno on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

That's too bad the WH failed you...any pics?
Is there a website to look at the standings?
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Wayno wrote:
I am switching back to Bug's, to try to fix my little problem.

Welcome back to the Hive Fleets dude... we've been waiting for you. Twisted Evil cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Edge

Edge

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 pm

You can never leave the INQUISITION...don't even think about it, they are watching you!
Back to top Go down
http://40k-edge.blogspot.com/
Wayno

Wayno

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Dickie and I did a 2000pt battle today(Sunday). I used the Bugs and he used his Wolves. Multiple objectives, Center Objective, & Kill points. Whoever had the most of these three is the winner. The Bugs ate the chaps alive. My weekend got alot better after "The Silence Of The Wolves". Razz

The Bugs are coming back to DBCC.

I have some PICs of the Maul. I will try to get them up.
Back to top Go down
Bealzebugg

Bealzebugg

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:06 pm

yea when all else fails EAT THEM ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maul Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maul Report   Maul Report Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maul Report
Page 1 of 1