Martial Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Angels vs Bugs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

Dark Angels vs Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Kilpatrick and I played a game today. 2000 pts to prepare for DBCC. It was dawn of war with 1 obj apiece. I won... Kilpat realized in the 6th turn he could not attain his obj as I had it totally contested and held firmly onto mine... calling it.

He took some flip videos of the game and hopefully can post them or a few frames for viewing.
Back to top Go down
kilpatrick

kilpatrick

PostSubject: Bugs are tough!   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 am

I think I had some of the best roles I have had in a long time in this game. There are just so many wounds on most of his models that they are hard to kill. Trygons suck! At least until I get some myself. I will probably run a swarm army however because of the amount of models I own. I am going to put the Dark angels on hold for a bit or at least until they come out with a new codex. I am going to the gaming store tomorrow to do so shopping SM codex and Tyranid codex. Here is a link to my you tube video of a smalll part of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYhLyXe6JY
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 am

I like the videos.... (other than Ian making goofy faces Laughing what a goob ). It's cool to be able to see what was going on with video instead of describing the battle and having to use your imagination. I think that with each battle I play at home, I will use the Flip camera to record a small clip to post. With that... more battle reports to come.
Back to top Go down
Wayno

Wayno

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

DBCC is right around the corner. I bet there will be some tough players there! Razz

You dudes and cool techno devices!

My man, those big ones sure are pain in the toe, huh?
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 am

Bugs...Bugs...HA HA HA HA, Bugs Ha Ha Laughing Rolling Eyes Bugs tongue Bring on the Bugs I got a big ole can of Black Flag whoop ass for them! Razz
Back to top Go down
kilpatrick

kilpatrick

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 am

I took a look at the SM codex the other day and I have to think why am I using Dark Angels. I do not think my Dark Angels will be seeing much game time until their book comes out. I am either converting my DA army to generic marines or starting a new army. Any thoughts on this subject.
Back to top Go down
Warmonger

Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 am

Just use them with the SM codex. I wouldn't change or convert them. Just use them the way they are but with the SM codex. I've seen alot of people do that with generic SM and the SW codex.
Back to top Go down
Hand of Dume

Hand of Dume

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:21 am

Warmonger wrote:
Just use them with the SM codex. I wouldn't change or convert them. Just use them the way they are but with the SM codex. I've seen alot of people do that with generic SM and the SW codex.

Agreed... there's no reason to convert or start another... you've got everything you probably need. If an opponent asks or tell them before the game that they are "vanilla".

Try the 'dex out saturday if you go with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels vs Bugs   Dark Angels vs Bugs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Angels vs Bugs
Page 1 of 1